Do you get easily bored with your goals after a while? Do you get easily distracted even though you know you should be focusing on your goals? Then this episode is for you. I’ll share 5 tips with you to help you stay focused when you get bored working on your goals. This episode is going to be a solo episode too. Brooks is somewhere vacationing in Siberia, I wish that was a joke but he’s traveling the country by train right now and Marmel is spending quality time with her family, so it’s just you and me today.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to get 20% off your premium account today.
Thanks to Rhone for supporting The Productivity Show. Visit Rhone.com/tps and enter code TPS during checkout for 20% off your first purchase. Go to Rhone.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Thanh’s top three habit-building resources [2:22]
- Why putting in the hours is the most important thing [5:10]
- The power of falling in love with the process [8:50]
- Why you need to stay connected with the purpose of your goals [16:30]
- How to change your plan if necessary, and keep your goal the same [23:01]
- What advantages a process-oriented habit has over a goal-oriented one [26:18]
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do To Get More of It
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.