Working while studying has many benefits, but it can also be overwhelming and exhausting. Don’t let the juggle between the two overtake your life or jeopardize your academic or career success. Whether you’re working your way through college, working in a field that you love or expanding your experience and knowledge while having a full-time job, then this episode is for you.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/tps to get 20% off your premium account today.
- Marmel and Brooks’s top 3 favorite resources [2:13]
- The challenges many people face when trying to juggle work and continuing their education [5:48]
- Why the why is so important in discovering your priorities [9:36]
- How involving those closest to you can help energize your continuing education [13:46]
- Why you can’t neglect your energy when you’re working hard on a project [20:52]
- How to use all of this information to create your own productivity system [26:05]
- The importance of celebrating your milestones along the way [35:13]
- Being Good At Your Job Is Not Enough For Growth: You Need To Create This Plan (TPS240)
- TEA Framework, Level 2: Maximizing Your Energy (TPS220)
- The Ultimate Guide to The Pomodoro Technique
- Celebrating Your Wins (TPS100)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.