In today’s episode, we’ll be giving you the tools to conduct an annual review the right way and share new practices we’ve learned over the past year to help you achieve your goals. Whether you’ve never done an annual review before or you already do them, if you want to make 2020 your best year yet you cannot miss this episode.
- Brooks and Thanh’s top 3 productivity resources of this week [1:42]
- What an annual review consists of and why the AE team swears by it [3:08]
- The first tool you will need for a successful annual review [9:56]
- How Thanh approaches his journaling process [16:11]
- The accomplishment list and how it helps with your annual review [21:56]
- What kinds of accomplishments Thanh and Brooks write down in their list [28:24]
- Why keeping a failure list is overall a good thing [32:27]
- What you can do if you don’t have these resources available for your annual review [40:18]
- FC Folding Pocket Utility Knife
- Manta Sleep Mask
- How To Do An Annual Review The Right Way (TPS227)
- How Journaling Can Make You 25% Happier (TPS154)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.