In today’s episode, we’ll be covering 6 strategies for how to stick to your goals this year and even if you lose momentum, we’ll give you practical tips for picking it back up. We know that this is going to be an awesome year for you, and we want to give you the tools to make that happen!
- The top 3 productivity resources of the year so far [1:46]
- Who this episode is for and what it will help you accomplish in the new year [3:25]
- Get real with your goals: do you know what you’re getting into? [6:45]
- Why Thanh recommends aiming for only one goal at a time [12:32]
- How to break down your goal into actionable steps [23:11]
- How to create rituals that will support your goal and habits that can make them stronger [30:41]
- The many different ways to track how you are doing with your new goals [37:24]
- How setting a regular review process can keep you on track for success [42:13]
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Client Retention
- Vessi Waterproof Knit Shoes
- 2 Ways to Instantly Create the Motivation You Need to Accomplish Any Goal (TPS203)
- How To Stick To Your Goals This Year And Every Year (TPS229)
- Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- A System for Reviewing Goals (TPS56)
- How to Take Massive Action on Your Goals by Implementing the 12 Week Year Effectively (TPS138)
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!