Usually when people talk about “automation”, they’re talking about turning the lights on and off with smart lights or automating things on the computer like moving files around or text expansion.
Those are all super-useful automation, but what about a huge chunk of our work and home technology use: the web?
In this episode, we’re going to be sharing some examples of personal and business automation that happen automatically thanks to some insanely useful web tools, and we’ll share some of our favorite browser extensions that save us time and hassle.
- Brooks’s top 3 productivity resources of the week [2:14]
- What web automation is and how it can save you time and energy [5:43]
- The web browser automation Brooks loves the most [7:19]
- Thanh’s top browser extensions [12:32]
- How web automation services can connect all of your different internet tools [18:00]
- The big differences between IFTTT and Zapier [22:36]
- Some of the Asian Efficiency team’s favorite Zapier automation [30:35]
- Send To OmniFocus
- An Evernote Consultant Reveals How She Uses The Tool To Manage Busy Life and Business (TPS268)
- Evernote Web Clipper
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!