If you’ve looked at productivity apps at all, you will have come across Evernote. Some people think about Evernote as a “note-taking app”, but it is so much more than that. It’s where you can remember everything that is important, and it’s the tool you can use to stay organized, wherever you are in the world and with whatever device you have access to.
We’ve talked a lot about Evernote on the podcast, going back as far as 2015. In this episode, we are going to revisit how we use Evernote, and share some of our favorite Evernote tips — some you may not have used before, even if you’ve been using Evernote for as long as we have.
Thanks to Freshbooks for supporting The Productivity Show. Freshbooks is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial, no catch and no credit card required. Go to Freshbooks.com/tps and enter TPS in the “How did you hear about us” section to get started.
Thanks also to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Get started today at Indeed.com/tps.
- Brooks’s top 3 productivity resources for the week [3:23]
- How Thanh and Brooks first encountered Evernote and what they used it for [7:16]
- Why despite some popular articles and videos, Evernote is far from dead [11:14]
- How Evernote has made the Asian Efficiency team’s organization much better [14:54]
- Why it’s really important not to overthink how you organize your notes [25:16]
- The advantage of creating a dashboard or table of contents [30:54]
- The power of utilizing the Evernote template system [35:02]
- How to become a web clipper power user and combine it with Gmail [39:30]
- The super-shortcut that is under-utilized in Evernote [43:35]
- ScanSnap iX1500
- Rocketbook Core
- Check out the upcoming Charles Byrd webinar on Evernote
- The Future of Work w/ Andrew Sinkov of Evernote (TPS50)
- An Evernote Consultant Reveals How She Uses The Tool To Manage Busy Life and Business (TPS268)
- Notion and Choosing The Right Productivity Tool For You w/ Francesco D’Alessio (TPS273)
- We Were Tired of Forgetting The Books We Read — So We Use This System (TPS245)
- How to Get the Most Value Out of Conferences and Implement What You’ve Learned (TPS225)
- Next-Level Email Processing: How to Handle Any Email in Your Inbox (TPS166)
- Learn more about this awesome Siri Shortcut: How to capture ideas before they’re gone forever with iOS Shortcuts!
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.