We’ve all had situations where we know what we WANT to do to be more productive, but it just doesn’t happen. Maybe it’s a habit we once had but it fell apart over time, or maybe we are stuck and are having problems getting started.
If that’s you, this episode will give you 5 strategies to get unstuck, and we will share tips that we used to move forward and rebuild positive habits. You can use these tactics to regain momentum in your work and life, too.
Thanks to Azlo for supporting The Productivity Show. Try Azlo Pro free for 14 days at Azlo.com/tps and get a free copy of Azlo’s small business starter guide.
Thanks to Masterclass for supporting The Productivity Show. Masterclass is offering our listeners 15% off your annual all-access pass at Masterclass.com/tps.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [3:18]
- Why you should be scheduling your habits if you’re serious about sticking to them [9:00]
- How to honor the calendar commitments we make to ourselves instead of blowing it off [11:20]
- How to reduce the friction of your difficult tasks and make them easy [19:31]
- Why despite what you think you are capable of, multitasking does not work [24:54]
- The power of clearing to neutral when you’re completing your work [27:21]
- How a group or mentor can help get you out of a rut and back on track with your work [30:50]
- How to design your environment for success [36:34]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [43:45]
5 Tips to Getting Unstuck
- Schedule your habits
- Make it as easy as possible
- Focus on one task at a time
- Find a Group, a Friend, or a Mentor
- Design your environment for success
- TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp
- The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting: Having a Why
- Tune in to the upcoming DTDT on November 3: How to Get Unstuck Or Regain A Habit
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- 5 Ways To Get Laser-Like Focus Every Day
- Focus Filter
- How To Design Your Environment To Make It Work For You, Not Against You
- How To Work Productively From Home
- How To Design A More Focused and Productive Work Environment (TPS291)
- TEA Framework
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!