The most underrated part of our TEA Framework – which stands for Time, Energy, Attention – is ENERGY. Many of us are trying to improve our time and focus, when it’s often energy that is the real underlying problem.
What do you do when you’re feeling low on energy? Like most people, you’ll down a bunch of caffeine or maybe take a nap. Those are great short-term fixes, but in this episode we are going to talk about rituals you can implement to have more energy PERMANENTLY. So if you feel like you’re low on energy, you don’t want to miss out on today’s episode.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:31]
- Who this episode was created for and how it can help them (and you, too) [4:38]
- Why everybody should have a morning ritual [8:20]
- How having a dedicated meditation time can set your day off right [13:08]
- Why starting an exercise routine is one of the most difficult to pick up and one of the easiest to give up [20:05]
- How to close all your open loops at the end of the day so the next day is an easy start [27:16]
- The surefire way to go from the end of your workday to a great night of sleep [33:51]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [38:45]
5 rituals to create more energy
- Implement a morning ritual
- Set a time to meditate daily
- Have a regular exercise routine
- Apply Clearing to Neutral
- Master your evening ritual
- Save to Pocket
- Apollo Neuro
- Decision Fatigue: Here’s How To Outsmart This Productivity Killer (TPS318)
- TEA Framework: Pillar 2 – Energy
- How The Miracle Morning Can Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM)
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Morning Ritual Starter Kit
- The Asian Efficiency Guide to Meditation For Less Stress, More Productivity and a Happier Life
- Meditation for the Rest of Us: 10 Surprising Benefits from Making Mindfulness a Habit (TPS210)
- The One Habit That Stops Procrastination In Its Tracks: Clearing To Neutral
- Evening Rituals: Getting Better Sleep with a Little Preparation
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!