One of the most important things you can do to protect yourself online is to be smart about how you create and store your passwords.
In 2021, you don’t want to be re-using the same passwords on multiple sites, writing them on sticky notes, or storing them in Passwords.doc on your Desktop.
So what should you do instead?
In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to keep yourself safe online with good password management, and we’ll share how we keep our passwords safe for ourselves, our families, and our businesses.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:04]
- How to manage your passwords with one simple solution. [10:04]
- What is the best free resource for password protection? [12:13]
- Why are third-party password management apps superior? [17:44]
- How you can utilize third-party password management apps to store other forms of secure information. [23:05]
- Thanh’s tips for two-factor authentication. [27:29]
- The benefit from family plans in password management apps. [31:36]
- How to utilize team plans for password management. [34:57]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [43:10]
- Famous XKCD “Correct Horse Battery Staple” Cartoon
- DiceWare Tool
- 1Password Family Plan
- 1Password- Businesses
- 1Password- Team
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!