Have you ever been working away on something and you felt like time just melted away? You came out of it feeling like you made a ton of progress, and that everything just came together.
That feeling was a state of Flow, and in this episode, we are going to share some tactical ways that YOU can get into the flow state, with systems and tools that work for us and many of your fellow TPS listeners.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps.
Get started with Betterhelp today and enjoy 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/tps.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:31]
- What is “Flow State”? [5:24]
- How does Brooks implement Flow State? [7:17]
- How does Thanh implement Flow State? [9:52]
- What is the importance of having a clear outcome and goal? [20:01]
- How the clarity of an outcome affects productivity [23:44]
- The benefit of the “Flow State” [25:55]
- What flow rituals does Brooks practice? [27:00]
- What flow rituals does Thanh practice? [28:47]
- Action Steps You Can take to integrate today’s topic into your life. [31:45]
- Book- Flow The Psychology of Optimal Experience – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (Me-high Cheek-sent-me-high)
- [email protected]
- Twitter: Marie Poulin
- Twitter: Garden Analogy
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.