Will Henshall is the CEO of [email protected] which is a productivity music company. They have different genres of music and playlists that help you get focused and into a flow state. We talked about how different music works for different people, the 5 types of brains, how to take care of your brain for optimal performance, and how to find the best music that works according to your brain type.
Thanks to Gusto. Get three months free when you run your first payroll at gusto.com/tps
Thanks to Clear. For a limited time, get your first two months of Clear for free by going to Clearme.com/TPS2021, and use the promo code: TPS2021.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com/353.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:12]
- What difference does eliminating points of drag/friction make in the grand scheme? [7:23]
- Where did things start for Will? [8:39]
- Where did Will shift his focus after Londonbeat? [11:02]
- What was the catalyst in developing the idea for Focus @ Will? [17:20]
- How do you know when a track resonates with you? [20:34]
- What is the OCEAN score? [21:26]
- Do sleep and tiredness affect listening preferences? [22:36]
- Why does focus music work so well? [27:16]
- What are the main uses for focus music? [30:21]
- How does Will measure the effectiveness of focus music? [34:44]
- What is the easiest way to win back 1-2 hours of the day? [35:45]
- How is Focus @ Will different from other music services? [37:13]
- How long does it take for focus music to take effect? [44:01]
- What are some ways to make the best use of Focus @ Will? [46:49]
- How does Will recommend keeping our brains healthy? [48:45]
- What’s next for Focus @ Will? [50:23]
- Focus @ Will
- Londonbeat – I’ve Been Thinking About You (Music Video)
- Show Notes
Connect with Will Henshall
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.