Today I’m joined by Ari Meisel of Less Doing. He helps founders replace themselves in their business and have more time for the things that matter to them. I heard of Ari many years ago when he shared his outsourcing philosophies but we never got to connect. We were finally able to do so and I got to ask him everything about how he doesn’t use email anymore and what he uses instead, how to stop snoring, how to identify your priorities when everything is important, and we share some of our favorite biohacking tips. There’s a lot of great tips here that I’m sure will help you live a more productive life. Please enjoy!
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/356.
Thanks to Indeed for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps. The offer is valid through June 30, 2021.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:14]
- How did Ari make the best of a tough situation? [4:50]
- How would Ari prioritize something if you only had an hour a day? [7:04]
- What is Voxer? And how does Ari get people to use it? [12:01]
- What was does Voxer filter out certain types of interactions? [20:28]
- How does Ari manage his workload within Voxer? [23:17]
- What are the benefits of a short time limit in Voxer? [29:56]
- Where did Ari’s interest in biohacking come from? [32:25]
- What lifestyle changes would Ari recommend after exploring biohacking? [37:23]
- How did Ari find a solution to his sleep apnea? [39:05]
- Smart Nora
- Book: Emergency- This Book Will Save Your Life, by Neil Strauss
- Less Doing
Connect with Ari Meisel
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!