In this episode I’m thrilled to welcome Valerie Recore – she’s a productivity specialist who works with overwhelmed and overcommitted moms. With a background in mental health and corporate training, she helps people who feel like they’re pulled into different directions.
Even if you’re NOT an overcommitted mom, you’ll get a lot out of this episode as Valerie shares some great mental reframing tips.
Thanks to Faherty for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 20% off ALL your summer clothes now by going to fahertybrand.com with promo code TPS at checkout.
Sleep more, stress less, live better with Calm. For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Thanks as well to Amazon Music. To try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 30 days, go to amazon.com/TPS30
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/366.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [4:29]
- Why did Valerie choose to specialized in overcommitted moms? [7:02]
- How will Valerie’s information work for non-mothers? [9:37]
- What are Valerie’s thoughts on maternity leave in the modern world? [10:39]
- How does Valerie tackle the issue of finding balance when working with overcommitted moms? [13:17]
- What is Valerie’s perspective on the work/life balancing act? [23:13]
- How can partners of overcommitted moms work towards making things more equal? [26:19]
- What are some tips to help you end your day on a positive note? [31:09]
- What are some common suggestions Valerie often makes when working with clients? [33:33]
- Actionable steps to implement from today’s episode [37:07]
- What is the best frequency for family meetings as an overcommitted mom? [39:34]
- Book – Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (and More Life to Live)
Connect with Valerie Recore:
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.