In today’s episode, we’re going to share how to get ready for next year.
In our last episode, TPS382, we talked about how to review the past year, see how you did, and maybe come up with some changes you want to make for the next year.
In THIS episode, we are going to connect that to the upcoming year.
1: What are the things you need to do to wrap up this year?
2: How do you figure out what you’re going to do this upcoming year?
3: How do you set yourself up for success and be ready to start taking action when your winter holidays (if you have any) are over?
Maybe you find every year you make big yearly goals and at the end of the year they didn’t happen, or you make the same goals every year.
You feel uncertain about… everything. Things keep opening, then closing, then seem to get better.. Then not… you find it hard to plan when everything seems so uncertain.
You’re someone who’s been very consistent in your annual process, but need more tips, or wants a tweak that can help achieve your goals faster.
Thanks, Amazon Music. To try Amazon Music Unlimited FREE for 30 days, go to amazon.com/TPS30
Thanks to Hawthorne. Take your quiz and get 10% off your first purchase at hawthorne.co with code TPS
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/383.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:54]
- What is Brooks’ advice for preparing for the upcoming year? [4:34]
- What’s the #1 way to prepare for the upcoming year, according to Thanh? [6:10]
- What is “recency bias”? [9:23]
- How has Brooks used the TEA framework in 2021? [15:07]
- What is Tip #2 to prepare for a successful new year? [17:58]
- How does Brooks use the TEA Framework to plan for a new year? [20:37]
- What is Thanh’s final tip to prepare for a successful new year? [24:30]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [30:55]
- The 5 Book – Where Will You Be 5 Years From Now? by Dan Zadra
- Ray-Ban Stories
- Book: The Algebra of Happiness
- How We Improved Our Lives and Work With Journaling – And You Can Too (TPS301)
- TEA Framework
- Productivity Academy
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.