Today is going to be another App episode, but this time we are going to get specific and talk about Wellness Apps.
We’ll each share 3 apps that we love, broken into the following categories:
- FOCUS: How to zero in on what is important to you
- ENERGY: How to have the energy to do what you want to do
- BALANCE: How to be happier, more grounded, and more mindful
There are a million “wellness apps” out there – how do you know which ones are worth using?
Or maybe you’re feeling unfocused, lack of energy, or out of balance, you want to start taking action.
Or maybe you just like learning about apps!
Thanks to Truebill.com/TPS. It could save you thousands a year.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:50]
- What is the first category of our wellness apps? [4:56]
- What is Brooks’ first pick for wellness apps? [7:53]
- What is Thanh’s recommended app for energy? [10:45]
- What is Brooks’ recommended app for energy? [15:30]
- How does Thanh work with his trainer? [17:04]
- What is the final wellness category, and what is Thanh’s top pick? [19:40]
- What is Brooks’ last app recommendation? [22:33]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [25:29]
- Book: The Power of Full Engagement, by Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
- Book: Slide:ology, by Nancy Duarte
- Beet Elite
- Productivity Music: The Power of Focus Playlists with Will Henshall of Focus@Will (TPS353)
- Be Focused (App)
- Pomodor (SetApp Alternative)
- Oura Ring
- Article: 7 Things I Discovered About Myself Using The Oura Ring That Helped Me Become Uber Productive
- Strong (App)
- TEA Framework
- Daylio (App)
- Alltrails (App)
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Show Notes
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!