In this episode, we’re going to talk about ways to have a good weekend that leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for whatever comes during the week.
Even if you’re self-employed or an entrepreneur and don’t follow the M-F work week, you can apply these concepts to whatever leisure time you do take.
Here are 3 things you’ll get out of this episode:
- How to make sure you have a “good” weekend and know what that means to you.
- Something you can do this weekend which studies have shown is worth an extra $115,000 a year in terms of life satisfaction
- How to make sure your weekend doesn’t turn into an over-scheduled disaster
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid through March 31, 2022.
For a limited time, book a FREE demo at Marpipe.com/TPS and get a FREE $2,000 credit.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/396.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:00]
- What’s the first tip for having a good weekend? [4:52]
- What is tip #2 for having a good weekend? [7:26]
- What is Thanh’s first weekend tip? [14:47]
- What is the final tip of the day? [18:44]
- What does Thanh’s typical week look like? [22:44]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [24:58]
- Book: Digital Minimalism – Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World, by Cal Newport
- Book: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, by Dale Carnegie
- Rev Call Recorder (iOS)
- Study: Putting a Price Tag on Friends, Relatives, and Neighbours
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!