Let’s catch up on what’s been happening in our industry and new trends that you need to be aware of so you stay ahead of the curve.
Aside from the industry news, we also have 3 important topics to go over:
- Is the 40-hour workweek an outdated concept?
- Are Google’s suggestions helpful or annoying?
- What do you do when people you admire give conflicting productivity advice?
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Thanks to Avast.com!
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/402.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:56]
- What is Brooks’ first topic for the day? [4:54]
- What is something to be aware of if you use Notion for personal use? [10:20]
- What is Thanh’s first piece of industry news for the day? [12:48]
- How Does Thanh feel about a Four Day Work Week? [18:01]
- What does Brooks have to say about Google Suggestions? [24:19]
- What makes Google Suggestions and Grammarly different from each other, according to Thanh? [27:39]
- How does Brooks handle conflicting advice from productivity content creators? [31:41]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [37:56]
- App: WeCroak
- Book: The Cartoon Introduction to Economics, Volume II- Macroeconomics
- Read articles behind a paywall (works sometimes) by sending the URLs to Pocket
- Notion (Block-By-Block Announcement)
- Google Workspace Updates
- Article: Wyze Camera Security Flaw?
- Article: Four Day Work Week (BusinessInsider)
- The Four Day Work Week Experiment: Tips and Lessons Learned (TPS 382)
- Article: Are Google Voice Suggestions Useful?
- YouTube Video: Ali Abdaal
- YouTube Video: Matt D’Avella
- Our Thinking Has Evolved On These Productivity “Rules” (TPS 365)
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!