Some of our favorite episodes are ones that come directly from listener feedback, and this episode is no exception – how has our productivity thinking evolved over the years?
Are there any “productivity rules” we used to have, but we now do the opposite?
What causes these changes, anyway? We’ll dive into all of it in today’s episode.
Thanks to Sanebox for supporting The Productivity Show. Sign up today for a free 14-day trial plus save $25 off on any subscription. Go to sanebox.com/tps25.
Thanks also to Truebill for supporting The Productivity Show. Stop paying for subscriptions you don’t need or simply forgot about. Got to truebill.com/tps; It could save you hundreds a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/365.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:19]
- Who is this episode targeting mainly? [4:37]
- How has Thanh’s thinking evolved while running Asian Efficiency? [7:26]
- How has Thanh’s productivity thinking changed over time? [10:15]
- Why is Brooks a morning person? [14:09]
- How Brooks changed his thinking over the years? [18:56]
- Why does Thanh prioritize processes over tools? [21:43]
- What is something Thanh used to obsess over that he no longer swears by? [26:59]
- What is something Brooks tends to have a hard time with? [31:15]
- Why isn’t “Eat Your Frog” for everyone? [32:06]
- Actionable steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life. [37:38]
- Garmin Instinct
- Helinox ChairOne
- Sawyer Squeeze
- Serene Sleep
- 8 Strategies for Waking Up Early and Becoming a Morning Person (TPS130)
- 30 Lessons For Living
- Book: Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- Blog: Eat That Frog – Do Your Most Important Task In The Morning
- 5 Dollar Dinners
- Can The “Sandwich Technique” Solve Your Focus Problems? w/ Erin Chase (TPS226)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.