There are so many tech tools to help kids with schoolwork. Even if you don’t remember anything from school, these apps and services can help your kids with math, languages, reading – almost anything.
In this episode we’ll cover:
1. A math app that helps solve formulas and word problems – with the phone’s camera!
2. Online tutoring and communication platforms so your kids get more help than you can give them
3. Language apps that their teachers use too
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Go to PlayBackbone.com/tps to order your Backbone, and for a limited time get FREE access to over 350 console games and perks!
Go to Bambee.com/tps to schedule your FREE conversation
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/420
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:16]
- What is the first tech tool for kids Brooks recommends? [5:41]
- Which tech tool for kids would Marmel recommend first? [9:45]
- What tip no. 3? [20:31]
- What has Marmel’s experience with tutoring in the Phillipines been like? [22:41]
- What is tech tip no. 4 for kids? [24:32]
- How does Marmel utilize Google Spaces with her child? [30:15]
- How does Marmel handle offering help to her child? [34:01]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [34:56]
- Getting Things Done for Teens: Take Control of Your Life in a Distracting World
- iBis Paint
- Khan Academy
- School is Easy
- TPS235: How to Save Hours of Chaos and Damage Control With A Family Calendar
- TPS385: What’s Your Plan? Student Procrastination & Productivity w/ Leslie Josel
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!