Your Browser is your most important productivity tool. We share some of our favorite shortcuts, plugins, extensions, and ways you can be a productivity ninja with your browser on Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android.
We usually think of the tools we use IN our browser – the web apps and websites – but not so much about how to best use the web browser itself.
But since we can spend HOURS a day in our browser, there are big productivity gains you can make by using some browser hacks to make things faster and easier. Like we always say: “small changes lead to big results!”
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Go to EthosLife.com/tps to get your FREE life insurance quote today.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/421.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:02]
- What is Brooks’s first tip for browser optimization? [5:19]
- What is Thanh’s “browser hack” for Google Chrome? [8:35]
- Which browser feature is Thanh surprised people don’t know about? [13:05]
- What is “reader mode” within your browser? [16:39]
- What does Thanh think of Reader Mode? [18:29]
- Which browser does Brooks think is an important alternative to Google Chrome? [24:05]
- Which other browsers has Thanh used? [26:43]
- What is Thanh’s final web browser tip? [28:31]
- What browser hacks do TPS+ members recommend? [32:17]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [34:29]
- Minimal Theme for Twitter
- 5 Simple Browser Hacks You Can Implement Right Away (TPS334)
- How to Use Google Chrome’s Hidden Reader Mode
- Tab Outliner
- Bookmarks Bar Switcher
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!