News you can use from Notion, Apple, Wunderlist’s founders, and more productivity topics…
Can a “Reduced Distractions” phone improve your Attention?
Are iOS16’s Focus Filters feature as awesome as we think?
Why Personality Tests are underrated for teams
Go to EthosLife.com/tps to get your FREE life insurance quote today.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/424.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:01]
- What does Team Spaces allow you to do? [8:26]
- What is Superlist? [9:23]
- What happens at Apple’s Far Out event? [10:28]
- What is the first industry topic of the day? [15:48]
- How does Thanh feel about distraction-free phones? [18:31]
- What are Focus Filters? [24:26]
- What does Thanh think about third-party apps using Focus Filters? [26:37]
- What is the third topic of the day? [30:02]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [36:13]
- Book: Key Person of Influence, by Kevin Harrington
- Apple “Far Out” Event
- Nothing Phone 1
- Nothing Phone 1 Review
- Light Phone
- iOS 16 Focus Filters
- Focus Filters How-To
- Kolbe A Index
- Conative Connection, by Kathy Kolbe
- TPS 197: Achieving Next-Level Productivity Through Conative Understanding w/ David Kolbe
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!