A company tried to cancel all meetings during the summer. How did it work out? A country is recommending companies move to a 4-Day Work Week Permanently. Also, our thoughts on Evernote being bought out. RIP?
Thanks RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/437.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:01]
- A roundup of the latest productivity news [6:01]
- How ChatGPT is saving someone an hour a day [13:04]
- Our thoughts about Evernote being sold [14:07]
- What happened when a company canceled all meetings for a week [19:48]
- Could a 4-Day Work Week be made permanent? [26:01]
- Rocket Money
- Dreametech L10 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Dual-Line LiDAR Navigation
- ScreenTime+ | Focus App Blocker | Digital Detox | Pomodoro Timer
- Stop Asking Questions: How to Lead High-Impact Interviews and Learn Anything from Anyone (For Podcasters, Entrepreneurs, Sales, HR, and Journalists) by Andrew Warner
- Stream Deck + | Elgato
- Stream Deck For Productivity: My Favorite Tool I Didn’t Know I Needed – Asian Efficiency
- Notion AI
- Passkeys: the future of authentication in 1Password
- Password Manager for Families, Businesses, Teams | 1Password
- ChatGPT Demo
- Eli Kamerow ChatGPT Tweet
- Evernote’s Next Move: Joining the Bending Spoons Suite of Apps
- Bending Spoons
- Experimenting with no meetings
- A hundred UK companies sign up for four-day week with no loss of pay | Work-life balance | The Guardian
- 4-Day Week UK
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!