Are you tired of messy, disorganized notes scattered across different platforms? Are you overwhelmed by the number of note-taking apps out there?
It seems like there is a new “hot” app every week, but in this episode, you’ll discover the best note-taking apps right now and learn how to use them without getting overwhelmed.
Every app is cross-platform, and we’ll also share what to look for in a note app, and how you can avoid the dreaded Shiny Object Syndrome.
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
Thanks Cozy Earth. Go to CozyEarth.com and get up to 35% off when you use the code TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:05]
- What features are critical in a note app? [7:33]
- How Thanh uses Apple Notes [10:11]
- What app should you use if you miss the “old” Evernote? [12:24]
- The one pretty big downside of Notion [20:57]
- Why Brooks recommends Obsidian, even though it hasn’t stuck for him [25:10]
- Cozy Earth Code TPS
- Automation Academy
- How to Remember Names and Faces the Easy Way
- How to Take Smart Notes: One Simple Technique to Boost Writing, Learning and Thinking
- Nimbus Note
- Tool Finder
- Find The Right Productivity Tool For You w/ Francesco D’Alessio (TPS447)
- Linking Your Thinking: Personal Knowledge Management with Nick Milo
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!