Unleash the power of nonverbal communication to boost your productivity and success with Blake Eastman, a distinguished behavioral scientist and founder of The Nonverbal Group. Discover how to decode body language, manage stress and anxiety, and enhance your communication and collaboration skills in any environment. Get ready to master the art of nonverbal communication and take your personal and professional life to the next level.
Thanks RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- How Blake became interested in behavioral science [2:39]
- Learnings from thousands of hours of study [4:45]
- What has Blake learned from studying poker players? [6:03]
- How can you improve your confidence? [10:16]
- How can a leader use behavioral observation? [18:57]
- How can you identify your own blind spots? [27:47]
- Why using ChatGPT puts you ahead of everyone else [43:39]
- The importance of psychological safety, and how to create it [51:36]
- Blake’s book recommendations [59:50]
- Rockefeller’s “tar” story that you can implement in your business [1:13:11]
- Rocket Money
- Nonverbal Group – Behavioral Research and Education
- Newsletter | Nonverbal Group
- The Nonverbal Group – YouTube
- Josselyne Herman-Saccio | LinkedIn
- John Michael Morgan | LinkedIn
- The Three-Body Problem
- The History of Emotions: An Introduction
- Survival of the Friendliest: Understanding Our Origins and Rediscovering Our Common Humanity
- The Entangled Brain: How Perception, Cognition, and Emotion Are Woven Together
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr.
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!