Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list or you’re simply looking for ways to live a more fulfilling life, this podcast is for you. NYT bestselling author Oliver Burkeman shares his tips and insights on time management, productivity, and mindfulness.
We’ll help you understand the nature of time, how to set priorities, and how to let go of the things that are not important to you. We’ll also explore the importance of living in the present moment and of finding meaning in your life.
So if you’re ready to learn how to make the most of your time and live a more meaningful life, join us for The Productivity Show.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/TPS.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:53]
- What inspired Oliver to write Four Thousand Weeks? [3:49]
- What got him started on his productivity journey? [5:49]
- What does it mean to be “attached to time”? [15:02]
- The problem with the common “rocks and sand in a jar” example [25:57]
- Is work-life balance even a thing? [34:20]
- The thing European countries figured out a long time ago [39:41]
- Bambee (type productivity show under podcasts)
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman
- Craft – The Future of Documents
- Time Surfing: The Zen Approach to Keeping Time on Your Side by Paul Loomans
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Harari
- Home | Oliver Burkeman
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!