Here’s the problem with time – we have that clock sitting there as a constant companion but also a silent competitor. We always feel like we are racing against the clock and always feel like we just never have time.
But what if we could change the rules of the game? What if we could turn money into time – and it doesn’t HAVE to be a lot of money.
Sounds great, of course, but how do you do it?
In this encore episode of The Productivity Show, we answer that exact question: How do you buy back time?
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
Learn more at https://theproductivityshow.com/.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:28]
- What’s Brooks’ first tip for buying back time? [4:42]
- What technology does Thanh use to remove time squanders from his life? [8:15]
- What’s tip #2 for buying back time? [12:20]
- What are some of the ways that Thanh outsources and delegates tasks? [16:31]
- What is Tip #3 for buying back time? [29:21]
- What sorts of things does Thanh have his Executive Assistant do for him? [31:54]
- How does Thanh feel about using a service versus a person to help with tasks? [40:38]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- TPS75: Simple Systems
- TPS 333: Personal Outsourcing: How To Win Back 5+ Hours/Week
- TPS 190: How to Get Started with An Executive Assistant w/ Tim Francis
- TPS 143: The CEO’s Secret to Productivity: An Executive Assistant
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!