Ready to become ‘unmessablewith’? We sit down with Josselyne Herman-Saccio, a woman who’s mastered everything from the Billboard charts to Hollywood, and now, she’s here to help you conquer your world.
Dive in as we explore her journey and how she uses her unique approach to productivity to create dreams NOW. Discover what being ‘unmessablewith’ truly means and how you can apply it to your life. Get ready to be inspired and, most importantly, to become ‘unmessablewith’!”
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
FACTORMEALS.com/tps50 and use code tps50 to get 50% off.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:07]
- How did Josselyne become a pop star and turn that into being a master coach? [3:38]
- How Thanh realized a decision he made at 6 years old was holding him back to this day [6:28]
- What does “unmessablewith” mean (and not mean)? [9:20]
- Is “being busy” even a real thing? [24:17]
- How to reframe “impostor syndrome” [32:39]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Your Calendar As Your Creation Workshop
- The Power of Nonverbal Communication: Boosting Productivity and Success w/ Blake Eastman (TPS457)
- Peace Promises: Causing peace on the planet, one person, one promise at a time
- The Promise Effect: How to Create a Life That Wasn’t Going to Happen Anyway
- Buy Back Your Time: Get Unstuck, Reclaim Your Freedom, and Build Your Empire by Dan Martell
- 5 Day Promise Game
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!