Allison Schaaf is back on the podcast to chat about 5 things you can do to increase your health in 2016. She shares tips about morning rituals, increasing your productivity when cooking food, and ways to rethink how you are currently planning and cooking your meals.
- How PrepDish works and how you can use it to save time
- The one morning ritual that will significantly increase your health
- How you can batch cook one day a week in order to have a weeks worth of meals ready to go
- Why you might want to rethink your breakfast routine
- Why Allison chooses to fast alcohol and sugar for one day a week
Book, tool, ritual
Book: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Tool: Boomerang for Gmail
Ritual: Morning routine: Yoga, Stretches, Lemon-Water
Connect with Allison Schaaf
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!