Become organized and never forget things when you have these 3 checklists in place.
You’d think the better and more experienced you get at something, the more consistent and error-free you are, but that’s often not the case:
When we “know” what to do, we are often less careful
Things get missed, balls get dropped, and sometimes that can be a big problem!
The answer to this is almost ridiculously simple: the humble checklist.
Here are 3 things you’ll get out of this episode:
- Checklists that will help you execute your work and personal tasks
- How to pack and travel like a pro
- Ways to finally be consistent with your habits, routines, and planning
In this episode, we are going to share some checklists we rely on, and you’ll discover some checklists we think YOU should implement to be consistent and productive every time.
Thanks to RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/423.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:50]
- What is the first checklist everyone needs? [3:20]
- What does AE do for their checklists? [8:57]
- What is checklist no. 2 for? [17:19]
- What are some things Brooks puts on his travel checklist? [20:41]
- What is the third checklist everyone needs? [22:35]
- What sort of ritual/planning templates does Thanh use? [25:20]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [28:08]
- Checklist Manifesto
- Online Bullet Journal Notebook
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
- Use These 5 Tips To Travel Stress-Free and Organized This Summer (TPS252)
- From Morning Routine to Rise Ritual: Be Consistent & Have A Great Day (TPS407)
- 3 Steps To Create An Evening Routine To Sleep Better And Feel More Energetic (TPS350)
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!