Your calendar is your most important productivity tool. It represents so much — what your commitments are, what your opportunities are, and what is going on in your life and your work.
In fact, we’d even say that your calendar is the true reflection of your priorities. It represents what you ACTUALLY spend your time on, not what you WISH you spend your time on.
Your calendar can be a force for good with your productivity, and in this episode, we’re going to share 3 tips to help you Master Your Calendar and become Jedi level productive.
Thanks to Raycon for supporting The Productivity Show. Raycon is offering our listeners 15% off their wireless earbuds at BuyRaycon.com/tps.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [3:36]
- How to use your calendar to check if your ambitions can fit into reality [7:27]
- How to figure out what kind of calendar you will use [10:14]
- The advantages of paper or digital systems [12:34]
- How to use emojis to streamline your calendar organization [16:16]
- How to get the best of both worlds with the hybrid method [19:03]
- Unique ways to fully utilize your calendar [24:28]
- What should go on a calendar and what should go in your task manager [31:49]
- The benefits of color-coding your events [34:20]
- Why buffer blocks are so useful when scheduling your days out [40:43]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [45:06]
- The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll
- Join the Dojo to register for the 7/7 DTDT Call: Mastering Your Calendar
- NeuYear Calendar
- Bullet Journal
- How to Save Hours of Chaos and Damage Control With A Family Calendar (TPS235)
- The Hybrid Calendar System That Will Help You Stay On Top Of Everything (TPS233)
- How To Use a Calendar and Task Manager Together
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months
- Can The “Sandwich Technique” Solve Your Focus Problems? w/ Erin Chase (TPS226)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.