How many things in your work or personal life do you just “put up with”? It could be mistakes that happen, a tool that annoys you, or someone that you work with that slows things down.
At Asian Efficiency we have a principle called the “3 Times Rule” to get to the root of all these things once and for all, which lets us move forward quickly and effectively. In this episode, we’ll explain how we use the 3X Rule and give some examples that you can use in your work and personal life.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/345.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [7:26]
- What is the 3x rule? [5:56]
- How do you know if you’re in a 3x Rule situation? [11:07]
- What is the 2-minute rule? [12:40]
- How Brooks uses the 3x rule for TPS [14:57]
- How Brooks and Thanh differ in their perspectives of the 3x rule. [16:29]
- How Thanh uses the 3x rule for TPS [18:08]
- How Thanh uses the 3x as a CEO [21:15]
- What are some ways that the 3x rule can build on itself? [25:30]
- How Brooks uses the 3x rule in his personal life. [27:54]
- How Thanh uses the 3x rule in his personal life. [29:46]
- Action Steps You Can take to integrate today’s topic into your life. [34:42]
- Book: The Daily Stoic, by Ryan Holiday and Steven Hanselman
- Book: Leadership- In Turbulent Times, by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Book: The Coaching Habit- Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way Your Lead Forever, by Michael Bungay Stanier
- How to Save Hours of Chaos and Damage Control With A Family Calendar (TPS235)
- Keyboard Maestro (Mac)
- Keyboard Maestro Guide
- CableCreation 2-in-1 Cable
- CTA- The 3X Rule DTDT- Tuesday, April 6
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.