One of the biggest struggles many of The Productivity Show listeners and Asian Efficiency clients have is that they are in meetings all day. Oftentimes they’re on back-to-back-to-back meetings and they have no time for themselves so they end up working long days, on the weekends, and missing out on life. What can you do about this?
Good news! We have 3 tips to help you deal with this so stay tuned.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/354
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:23]
- What are the obvious problems of back-to-back meetings? [6:12]
- How can you take more control of your day when navigating meetings? [9:43]
- How does Thanh get proactive about his meeting schedule? [10:31]
- What is a way that we can have more control than we’d think? [13:22]
- What is a “Meeting Day”? [15:49]
- How can you reduce the negative impact of back-to-back meetings? [21:12]
- How can you improve the efficiency of a meeting through notetaking? [22:09]
- What are the “3 W’s”? [23:34]
- Why is having a buffer between meetings important? [26:01]
- What is the benefit of maximizing time before and after meetings? [27:34]
- How can you maximize the productivity of your meetings at the end of a workday? [29:47]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life. [32:14]
- Fireflies AI
- Book- The Power of Engagement by Jim Loehr and Tony Schultz
- There’s No Action Without ACT w/ Mridu Parikh (TPS260)
- How to Run Effective Meetings w/ John Poelstra
- The Asian Efficiency Guide to Productive Meetings
- 3 Steps To Create An Evening Routine To Sleep Better And Feel More Energetic (TPS350)
- Calendar Captain
- Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!