If you’ve been studying productivity for a bit you probably have come across different systems like the TEA Framework, Getting Things Done, 12 Week Year, and many others. They all promise to help you become more productive and in this episode, we’ll be comparing all of them and by the end you’ll know which one is most suitable for you.
Keep your data private and secure when you go online by using ExpressVPN. Get an extra 3 months free on a one-year package at Expressvpn.com/TPS.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
Learn more and read more with Literati. Redeem your FREE trial at Literati.com/TPS50
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/355.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:00]
- What is a productivity system in general? [6:05]
- What is the TEA Framework in general? [9:32]
- How has Thanh found the TEA Framework helpful and who is it good for? [10:49]
- What is GTD? [14:02]
- Who is GTD best for? [18:12]
- What is The 12-Week Year? [25:32]
- Who is the 12-Week Year good for? [27:36]
- What makes The 12-Week Year so involved? [29:59]
- What is a Bullet Journal? [30:52]
- Zero (app for tracking fasting)
- TEA Framework
- Getting Things Done (GTD) by David Allen
- GTD Setup Guides
- GTD Workflow Map
- GTD Primer
- Book: The 12-Week Year, by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington
- Book: The Bullet Journal, by Ryder Carroll
- The Bullet Journal Notebook
- Dojo Bullet Journal Course
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!