Improve your team’s time, energy, and attention with this simple tweak. We’ll share how you can build your team’s internal communication strategy, and the things to think about, and we’ll provide a link to ours that has worked well for us for years.
1. How to choose the right tool to communicate in the right situation
2. Expected response times, so everyone is aligned
3. A simple way to gently steer people to the right communication method
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
Businesses only pay for quality applications matching the sponsored job description. Visit Indeed.com/TPS to start hiring now. Terms and conditions apply.
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/416.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- What is the first way to strengthen team communication? [7:16]
- What are some questions Marmel suggests asking yourself when sorting out systems of team communication? [10:09]
- What is Yammer? [11:16]
- What is tip no. 2 for successful team communication? [14:18]
- What are some questions you can ask yourself to determine which team communication tools are most effective? [20:45]
- What is a large change AE made organizationally to improve team communication? [24:58]
- What is tip number 3 to improve team communication? [26:11]
- What is Marmel’s advice for improving team communication in a remote world, or across an international team? [30:03]
- How does Brooks suggest dealing with team communication done the wrong way? [32:39]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [34:52]
- Keyboard Tray
- Automatic Alcohol/Sanitizer Dispenser
- Mini UPS Battery Backup
- Asian Efficiency’s Communication Guidelines
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!