What do you do if you have lost all motivation and are feeling depressed? Would you buy a wearable that records everything? Is this the first significant iPhone feature in years?
In this episode, we cover these topics and much more.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/TPS.
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:48]
- Would we switch to a third-party mobile web browser? [5:39]
- Would we pay for an ad-free search engine? [8:27]
- Spotify releases audiobooks! [15:52]
- What to do if you are unmotivated, depressed, and can’t get started [24:25]
- A wearable that records everything? 😬 [38:02]
- Is this the most useful iPhone feature in years? (Has there been a new feature in years?) [44:35]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- Master of Change: How to Excel When Everything Is Changing – Including You
- The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds-Not Crushes-Your Soul
- Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable
- Logitech MX Master 3S
- Stream Deck For Productivity: My Favorite Tool I Didn’t Know I Needed
- Introducing Vivaldi on iOS | Vivaldi Browser
- 9 Browser Tips to Save Time (Plus an Epic Lightning Round!)
- Why Kagi is the best Google alternative I’ve tried yet – The Verge
- Kagi vs. The Competition | Kagi’s Docs
- Decisions, In-Person Joy, Mt. Fuji, Also — Skin Cancer — Roden Newsletter Archive
- Bard – Chat Based AI Tool from Google, Powered by PaLM 2
- Daniel Ek on Twitter
- I lost the desire to be productive because of depression : r/productivity
- Rewind Pendant
- Jason Calacanis on Twitter
- Otter.ai – Voice Meeting Notes & Real-time Transcription
- All-In with Chamath, Jason, Sacks & Friedberg on Apple Podcasts
- The Action Button is the most significant new iPhone feature in years – The Verge
- 10+ iPhone Productivity Strategies from David Sparks (TPS199)
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!