Do you often find yourself reacting to circumstances rather than being in control of your life and productivity?
In this episode, we dive deep into the crucial difference between being reactive and proactive and how mastering this distinction can supercharge your productivity and build permanent momentum.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up.
Learn more at https://www.asianefficiency.com.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:08]
- How an ultrasound appointment changed Brooks’ life [4:45]
- The surprise benefit of tracking anything [9:45]
- How Thanh turned around his reactive habuts [12:13]
- Can being reactive be a good thing? [21:34]
- What are some tactical things you can do to be proactive? [24:19]
- The relationship between proactivity and a growth mindset [27:50]
- How to build a proactive routine for personal growth [32:35]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- Master Lock Vault
- Home | Quest Diagnostics
- Flight Plan: The Real Secret of Success
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence
- New for 2022: The Ultimate Couch Potato Portfolio Guide – MoneySense
- Processing vs. Fixing Depression, Best iPhone Features, Spying Wearables, & More (TPS477)
- Master of Change: How to Excel When Everything Is Changing – Including You
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success: Dweck, Carol S. S.: 9780345472328: Amazon.com: Books
- The 3X Rule- Solve Your Recurring Problems Once And For All
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!