Today’s episode is going to be slightly different than what you might be used to from us.
This is Thanh Pham, the founder of Asian Efficiency. I was recently interviewed by Sachit Gupta, the host of the Conscious Creators Show: https://link.chtbl.com/thanh
If that name sounds familiar, I actually interviewed Sachit on episode #348: https://www.asianefficiency.com/podcasts/348-sachit-gupta/
This time, we flipped roles and I started talking about how I built Asian Efficiency, grew the company, work 4 days a week, and built a highly efficient team.
It’s stuff I’ve never publicly shared before (not even on my own podcast) and I’ve included a short segment here as a preview.
For the full episode, head on over to subscribe to the Conscious Creators Show https://link.chtbl.com/thanh. Some of the things we talked about:
- The mindset switch creators have to make to intertwine personal stories with their brand
- How to onboard and match multiple personalities on the team when their talents’ variety
- The core principles of establishing happiness in your workflow
- How a 4 day work week led to an improvement in employee NPS
- How to build a team of cross-functional generalists
- How to implement a systematic approach to hire people and upgrade their skill set to be more productive
- Why you should never be discouraged to ask for help to grow your business
For any questions or support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope you enjoy it!