This is Episode 300 of The Productivity Show, and we thought we’d celebrate by turning the show over to you!
This is our first Q&A episode of the show, and we invited listeners of the podcast, readers of the Asian Efficiency blog, and our followers on Social media to ask us anything.
There are questions about productivity, behind the scenes questions about the podcast, our setups, and a whole lot more.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [3:26]
- “How has doing the podcast for the last five years helped you with your productivity?” [7:33]
- “How do you win the fight against start-of-the-day inertia? What motivates you to be Asian Efficient every morning when you wake up?” [11:50]
- “Where are the past hosts of The Productivity Show now?” [14:30]
- “What apps do you have on your home screens?” [18:31]
- “How do you join AE as an employee?” [22:31]
- “How do you organize your editorial calendar and content creation?” [28:33]
- “What are some of your personal reasons for choosing Mac over Windows?” [35:52]
- “How do you decide what kind of products you should develop and how long it will take to bring to market?” [41:57]
- “Why Asian Efficiency?” [45:56]
- “What are your audio/video setups and tools? How do you speak into the camera naturally when you’re trying to look at your notes?” [48:14]
- “How do you estimate your marketing budget for a given project?” [55:32]
- “What is your main goal for the next 3 years? Where do you want to see the Asian Efficiency Team?” [1:00:23]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [1:05:37]
- YNAB (You Need A Budget)
- 5 by Dan Zadra
- Check out our first podcast survey
- Thanh’s home screen
- Thanh’s favorite apps on his home screen:
- Brooks’s home screen
- Brooks’s favorite apps on his home screen:
- Logitech C920 Camera
- Logitech Brio
- Heil PR40 Mic
- Audio-Technica AT2005
- Audio Hijack Pro
- PromptSmart Pro (iOS/Android)
Extra Questions and Answers:
- What’s the best way to demonstrate improved productivity to my manager when working from home so that when we’re all able to return to work I can KEEP working from home?
- Best tips on working at home for people who aren’t used to this?
- Working From Home? Productivity Tips From Decade+ Work From Home Veterans (TPS297)
- We recently covered this in a Dojo “Do The Damn Thing” live session. You can watch the recording at https://theproductivityshow.com/implement
- What’s the best process to follow up with people and action items after meetings?
- How does one overcome mental tiredness that sets in after a hard day at work to pursue a side hustle in the evening? (Data point: already starts work at 7 am)
- What’s the best way to set yourself up for success the next day or the next week OTHER THAN Clear To Neutral, which he loves. Anything else?
- How To Plan Your Perfect Week In Under 45 Minutes (TPS293)
- We recently covered this in a Dojo “Do The Damn Thing” live session – Planning the Perfect Week. You can watch the recording at https://theproductivityshow.com/implement
- What do you do when you feel bored when doing a project?
- How do you adapt an effective exercise routine at home with minimum or no equipment?
- How do you use the stat breakdown from the Oura ring to improve your sleep?
- How do you make OTHERS more efficient?
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.