2021 is just around the corner and we want to help you get ready for a productive year. I know 2020 has been a weird year for all of us, and we all want to forget about what happened but in order to have a great year ahead of you, you do have to reflect on what has happened, what you learned, and how the next year can be better.
That’s what today’s episode is all about. We’ll walk you through how to reflect on 2020 and we’ll give you 3 tips to make sure 2021 is going to be an uber-productive year for you.
Thanks to Fiverr for supporting The Productivity Show. Fiverr is offering our listeners 10% off their first order by going to Fiverr.com and using the code TPS.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:27]
- How this episode can help you accomplish your new year’s resolutions, create better goals, and set better habits for the new year [4:41]
- Three questions you can ask to help your annual review if you don’t have a journal [10:10]
- What you can do to turn the challenges you have faced into new opportunities [16:00]
- How to use the TEA Framework to see where you can make improvements in your life [19:42]
- Why it is so important not to try and improve too many things at once [24:48]
- Why scheduling time to work on your goals in your calendar can help maintain momentum [30:10]
- How to find the right amount of time to be spending on these goals every day [34:24]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [38:49]
3 Steps To Make Next Year Your Best Year
- Use the TEA Framework to see where you can make improvements
- Focus on one main goal
- Schedule time on your calendar to work on your goals
- How to Have a Good Day: Harness the Power of Behavioral Science to Transform Your Working Life
- Here’s How To Improve Every Year Using Our Annual Review Template (TPS279)
- How Journaling Can Make You 25% Happier (TPS154)
- TEA: The 3 Pillars of Productivity You Need To Unlock Your Full Potential
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- Revisiting The TEA Framework: Should We Add This 4th Pillar? (TPS275)
- Focus Filter
- How to Simplify Your Life with Systems
- Calendar Captain
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.