Well, that’s it — our 5-Day Digital Organization Challenge is finally over!
It’s a win-win for you:
- You now have some tools and techniques to become more organized but, more importantly, to remove those Time Squanders — the little 5-10 minute frustrations that we don’t even notice, but added up eat up a big chunk of our day.
- You now have the opportunity to win some awesome prizes! More details on that below.
Here’s a recap of the Challenge:
- Day 1: The Power Of the Dropzone
- Day 2: Keep Favorites A Click Away
- Day 3: What’s In A Name?
- Day 4: Keep Things Clear and Focused
- Day 5: Get Some Help
Remember, being organized isn’t like flipping a light switch — there isn’t an “on” and “off” state. Like anything else productivity-wise, it’s a process.
As we said in Day 5, use the tips in the Challenge to set up your system for the new items coming in, and then set some time aside a few times a week (it doesn’t have to be much — 15-30 minutes!) to chip away at your backlog. The more you do, the faster you’ll get at it.
Once you finish your backlog (yes, it is possible!), you can scale down your “get organized time” to once a week and use that to stay on top of things.
Here’s How To Enter The Contest
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below and let us know how this Challenge helped you get organized. What tips did you find helpful? What were you able to accomplish?
Here’s a list of prizes we’ll be giving away:
- First Prize — Apple AirPods Max (Don’t worry, they work for Android too!) ($549 value)
- Second Prize — Amazon Kindle Paperwhite ($150 value)
- Third Prize — Copy of 1 Habit For a Thriving Home Office: Killer Habits of the Most Successful Home-Based Business People on the Planet, including a chapter by Brooks! ($25 value)
The deadline is on Sunday, May 16 at [11:59] PM Pacific Time. We’ll contact the winners via email, so make sure you enter an email that you check regularly.
Want More Digital Organization Help?
Register here for our FREE training on organizing your files, notes, and photos the right way. We’ll include strategies, tools, and examples we haven’t covered in the Challenge. So make sure to register today before you miss it.